Manav Rachna International Schools :
---- where learning is joy and a celebration!
Backed by an invigorating atmosphere, highly qualified faculty, global and creative curricula and world-class facilities, Manav Rachna International Schools (MRIS) are the true torch bearers of the quality education movement that was initiated by its Founder Visionary Dr. O.P. Bhalla. MRIS has come a long way since its inception in 2006 and expanded to a network of eight schools across Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida, Mohali and Ludhiana. The schools are affiliated to CBSE.
Top Reasons to Join Manav Rachna International Schools :
- Student-centric, specifically designed curriculum, inclusive of Seven Learning Domains with integrated, interdisciplinary and differentiated learning approach based on CBSE guidelines
- A balanced blend of rigorous academic, co-curricular and extracurricular
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) has been established at MRIS, Sector-46 Gurugram, MRIS Charmwood and MRIS, Sector-14 Faridabad under the Atal Innovation Mission of the Niti Aayog.
- Manav Rachna International Schools are CCTV enabled and offer a safe & secure environment to students
- A Fleet of GPS enabled AC buses owned by Manav Rachna ensure complete safety as per the ‘SurakshitVahan Policy’
- A fully-equipped medical room to give first aid in case of any emergency
- Experienced, professionally qualified, passionate and caring teachers
- No formal examination in early years
- A unique Technical and Soft Skill development program with well-equipped TechnoPlanet labs
- Well-Equipped Science, Maths, Language, Social Sciences, Junior Engineer and Junior Lego Labs
- A Robotics and Gaming lab to introduce students to new-age concepts at an early age
- Well Stocked Libraries for Juniors and Seniors enriched with rich digital content
- MRIS enables a favourable, futuristic learning environment, with advanced computer lab, Wi-Fi system, smart classrooms
- Classrooms are equipped with interactive boards, projectors, visualizers, laptops and i-pads to enable effective teaching learning process.
- World-class sports facilities:The Manav Rachna Sports Academy (MRSA) and Manav Rachna Shooting Range (MRSA) nurture students’ sporting talents. Manav Rachna has collaborations with global sports companies- Taylor Made (Golf), Yonex (badminton), Stag (table tennis and Basket Ball) and BDM (cricket) to provide top-notch infrastructure. There are facilities for indoor (Shooting, Chess, Carrom, Gymnastics, Badminton, Table Tennis) and outdoor (Swimming, Taekwondo, Skating, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer) games facilities. Specialized coaching via International/National coaches is also provided.
- The Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre is an active area of adolescent welfare at MRIS
- Special Education Needs Cell with special educators and counselors
- Community outreach programs, where the students look beyond themselves and experience the joy of giving and learn to serve.
- Exclusive CLANbased programs to enhance sense of belonging and leadership qualities.
UNIQUE BENEFITS :
- Happy Learning Environment
- Inclusive Education
- Enhanced Digital Capacity and Competence
- Experiential learning and child-centric approach in Early Years
- Activity-based Learning
- Outstanding Secondary & Senior Secondary CBSE Board Results
- Ideal Teacher-Student Ratio
- LEXILE level based reading in the Learning Hubs
- Dedicated Life Skills Program
- Strong Teacher-Student/Teacher-Parent connect
- Sustainable Development based Annual Projects
- Unique Community Outreach Programme
BLENDED CURRICULUM :
MRIS offers just the right blend of quality education while ensuring holistic development of the students. CREST, a highly engaging, inquiry and exploration-based Science and Social Science curriculum that promotes conceptual learning through Reasoning, Exploration, Skilling and Technology. The rich content of CREST follows a defined timeline to truly enable the students to get in-depth knowledge and prepare them for global exposure. The choices of foreign languages –French, German and Spanish along with Sanskrit and Indian Regional Languages are another facet of global studies imparted here.
Manav Rachna International Schools are accredited with AdvancEd, USA which is a globally accepted benchmark for international schools.
SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS DEPARTMENT :
The Special Education Needs (SEN) Department addresses the specific learning requirements of every student through an Individualized Education Programme (IEP). The specially-trained educators and counsellors work towards students’ abilities and needs; contributing to their academic, social and behavioral development. Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and specialized AIV room aid in the overall development and growth of a child.